Daily Checklist for Sanitation
- Station chairs/counter- between each client
- Front desk-between each client
- Front door handle- sanitation every 15-30 minutes throughout the day
- Light switches-sanitation every 15-30 minutes throughout the day
- Bathroom door handle-sanitation every 15-30 minutes throughout the day
- Toilet handle-sanitation every 15-30 minutes throughout the day\
- Faucet-sanitation every 15-30 minutes throughout the day
- Beverages-remove self-serve coffee, water, etc.
- Keyboards-sanitation every 15-30 minutes throughout the day
- Credit card terminals-sanitation after each use
- Tools-state board guidelines
- Employees nor guests will be permitted on the premises if they have COVID19 symptoms
- Guests will be served by appointment only
- Guests will be greeted at the entrance. If the salon is at capacity guests will be asked to wait in their car and a text message will be sent when the stylist is ready for you
- 1 guest per stylist
- No guest will be allowed to sit in the waiting room
- Employees will wear protective masks and guests are encouraged to wear their own to their appointment
- All equipment used by the stylist will be sanitized between guests
- Clean/sanitized capes and smocks for each guest
- Guests will be expected to wash their hands and/or use sanitizer upon entering the salon
- Masks will be required
Nuance Hair Design, LLC is a Hair Salon serving the Redgranite, WI area with exceptional services to exceed the most demanding standards!
Take a trip to your place of inner harmony. Thoughts of the outside world melt away from the moment you enter our sanctuary of peace and quiet.
It has been reported that only 20 percent of licensed Cosmetologists continue their education. Nuance is proud of the fact that several times a year we attend hair shows, and private classes. By doing this it allows increased knowledge of our career for both ourselves as stylists, and our clients. Stop in today to learn what we've taken away from our recent hair convention in!